1. Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy before July 1 of the fellowship term
2. U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
3. A license to practice pharmacy in Texas or be eligible to reciprocate license to practice pharmacy in Texas by Dec. 1, 2019
This fellowship program participates in Personnel Placement Service (PPS) during ASHP Midyear.
Prior to PPS at Midyear
Interested applicants should request an interview and upload a Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Intent for the “Baylor Scott & White Health/University of Texas at Austin HEOR Fellowship” PPS listing. The listing should be available in late October. Applicants should request an interview through PPS by Nov. 30, 2018.
During PPS at Midyear
Two rounds of interviews will be conducted. Invitations to the second round will be delivered via phone call and email.
After PPS at Midyear
Final applicants should submit following materials to Paul.Godley@BSWHealth.org and Samera.Hall@BSWHealth.org with the subject line “[Recruitment] HEOR Fellowship Application Materials.”
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Unofficial college transcript (paper or electronic)
- Three letters of recommendation sent from the letter writers
All application materials must be received by Dec. 9, 2018, 11:59 p.m. PST.
Final-round interviews will start late December/early January.
Learn more about Baylor Scott & White's housestaff appointment eligibility, including guidelines for international medical graduates.