Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our program. The Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine Baylor, Scott & White Pediatrics Residency is a three year program fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Our program mission is to transform medical students into skillful pediatricians who provide compassionate care for patients, families, and the community while retaining the joy in medicine and academic curiosity. We accomplish this mission through our five aims:
- To train Pediatricians we would personally choose to care for our children and loved ones
- 100% pass rate on the American Board of Pediatrics certifying exam
- Support residents as front-line physicians and also as people with lives outside of medicine
- Graduate residents who consistently place in the practice or fellowship of their choice
- Develop life-long advocates for children in our community and beyond