The Faculty Association has been created to formally recognize, reward and support the medical staff’s long-term commitment to education, research, and professional development as part of the Texas A&M College of Medicine clinical faculty at Baylor University Medical Center.
Faculty Association Mission: Ensure BUMC’s medical staff have the resources, relationships, and support necessary to provide strong academic environment where both trainees and faculty provide patient care in an educationally challenging, evidence-based, and innovative learning environment.
The benefits of membership include:
- Exclusive networking and CME events
- Research resources including funding grants
- Recognition through White Coat and Faculty Badge
- Resources for professional development and wellness
- Networking Platform connecting past Alumni and current trainees