We use purposeful activity to evaluate and train your patients who may be experiencing physical, sensory, visual-perceptual and cognitive deficits.
Some of our methods and therapies include:
- Neuromuscular retraining and re-education, including ROM exercises, strengthening, sensory re-education and stretching
- Assessment of need for adaptive equipment and equipment to maximize safety at home
- Cognitive assessment and retraining
- Training for all self-care activities, including post-op modifications and precautions
- Family and caregive training
- Developing home programs for patients, family members and caregivers