You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Quality improvement requires measurement and reporting of condition-specific indicators, patient safety measures (mortality analysis, healthcare-acquired infections, patient safety indicators, falls, etc.), patient experience metrics, readmission reports and service line-specific reports with national and local benchmarks. This is an essential element in the journey to deliver value-based healthcare to our patients.
Also, essential to value-based healthcare is the ongoing measurement of outcomes linked to safety, effectiveness and quality of life.
The Value-Based Healthcare Reporting and Analytics groups offers the following services:
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Implementation and reporting of performance measurement indicators
- Integration of data from multiple sources
- Survey design and administration
- Expertise and support for fulfillment of quality regulatory reporting initiatives