The rehabilitation team at Baylor University Medical Center consists of 23 Occupational Therapists, 37 Physical Therapists, eight Speech-Language Pathologists, one Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, three Physical Therapy Assistants, 10 Rehab Aides and numerous PRN staff.
The clinical staff at Baylor University Medical Center also hold specializations, certifications and positions in the following areas:
- Geriatric Clinical Specialty
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialty
- Certified Brain Injury Specialty
- Cardiopulmonary Clinical Specialty
- Certified Lactation Counseling
- Certified Neonatal Therapy
- Certified Lymphedema Therapy
- Board of Directors Members of ABPTS
- Board-Certified Specialty in Swallowing/Swallowing Disorders
The rehabilitation team provides services in the acute care hospital with opportunities in their Joint Wellness Program. They also provide services in many outpatient clinics, including pulmonary rehab and the asthma clinic.