Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center and the TCU & HSC School of Medicine are partners in providing a new and innovative physician resident training program.
Our Philosophy and Priorities
Our philosophy is to offer the best environment to empower you to learn a new way to provide patient care.
Our priorities focus on:
- Communication between the care team, patients and families. With an effort on creating empathetic scholars, we want you to create skills that foster connections between your colleagues, your patients and the community.
- Recruiting and train students from a diverse racial/ethnic background and from a variety of medical schools throughout the country, in order to better understand a diverse patient population that continues to grow.
- Providing continuing education opportunities, we want to create life-long learners that actively seek out medical questions of the future.
- Embracing the latest technologies. Our campus and the Baylor Scott & White Health system leads the way in innovative research and state-of-the-art technologies and procedures that continue to break through barriers to improve quality of life.
- Preparing you for the future by emphasizing a business minded physician, to grow in your practice and your profession in order to serve as an advocate and leader in your community.
TCU and UNTHSCS Academic Affiliation
Our Graduate Medical Education programs here at Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth are proud to affiliate with the TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine. This academic affiliation is extremely advantageous for our residents, hospital, and community as a whole. Many of our faculty work with both All Saints and the medical school to create an integrated and seamless learning experience. Residents and medical students alike are exposed to a multitude of training sites and resources that aid in learning as a result of this partnership.