The first Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place in March 2018 for the 2019 appointment year.
We use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to electronically accept fellowship applications, letters of recommendations, dean’s letters, transcripts and other credentials directly from your medical school.
Visit ERAS to apply
In order to be considered for the program, applicants must submit the following materials with this application:
- Three letters of reference, one of which must be from your Diagnostic Radiology program director
- A brief paragraph describing your:
- Reasons for interest in the Breast Imaging Fellowship
- Training expectations
- Practice expectations
- Recent photo
- Documents (certified copies are OK):
- Medical school transcipt
- College of medicine diploma
- internship certificate
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
You may email your completed application to Mia.Raymond@BSWHealth.org, or mail to:
Zeeshan Shah, MD. Program Director
Breast Imaging Fellowship
C/O Mia Raymond, Program Coordinator
Baylor University Medical Center
3500 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246
Breast Imaging has implemented an All-In Policy for the Match. This means that programs participating in the Match cannot extend any offers to candidates outside of the Match. Applicants can withdraw from the Match prior to the ranking deadline if they accept a position outside of the Match.
Dates of the Match
- March 21, 2018: Registration opens
- April 25, 2018: Ranking opens
- May 30, 2018: Ranking Order List Deadline
- June 13, 2018: Match Day
- July 1, 2019: Training begins
Cost of the Match
- Applicants pay a $75 registration fee to register for the Match.
Learn more about Baylor Scott & White's housestaff appointment eligibility, including guidelines for international medical graduates.