The Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place in March 2021 for the 2022 appointment year.
In order to be considered for the program, applicants must submit the following materials with the application form:
- Three letters of reference, one of which must be from your Diagnostic Radiology program director
- A brief paragraph describing your:
- Reasons for interest in the Breast Imaging Fellowship
- Training expectations
- Practice expectations
- Recent photo
- Documents (certified copies are OK):
- Medical school transcipt
- College of medicine diploma
- internship certificate
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
Download application form
Please email your completed application to Mia.Raymond@BSWHealth.org
Breast Imaging has implemented an All-In Policy for the Match. This means that programs participating in the Match cannot extend any offers to candidates outside of the Match. Applicants can withdraw from the Match prior to the ranking deadline if they accept a position outside of the Match.
Dates for the 2023 Virtual Radiology Fellowship Match for 2024 appointments:
- August 1, 2022: Programs may accept applications
- November 7, 2022: Virtual interview period begins
- March 22, 2023: Match opens
- March 31, 2023: Last day of interview period
- April 19, 2023: Ranking opens
- May 31, 2023: Ranking closes
- June 14, 2023: Match Day
- July 1, 2024: Training begins
Cost of the Match
- Applicants pay a $75 registration fee to register for the Match.
Learn more about Baylor Scott & White's housestaff appointment eligibility, including guidelines for international medical graduates.